Augmentation + Lift
- Breast augmentation with a breast lift is a win-win: Dr. Rad restores the volume while also elevating the nipples back to a normal and symmetric position with minimal scars.
- Breast Augmentation alone restores volume to the breasts without changing nipple position; this is recommended if the nipples are both symmetric and in a good position.
- Breast Lift alone restores the normal breast shape and nipple position; it does not increase the volume of the breasts.
How It’s Done
- The implant is first placed below the muscle. Then, the breast skin is elevated away from the breast tissue and shaped to create a beautiful contour. The nipple is placed at the center of the breast.
- The scar pattern is involves a ‘lollipop’ shape – circular around the areola/nipple and then straight down to the under-fold of the breast.
- There is no ‘cookie cutter’ solution for everyone. This operation requires a high degree of skill, meticulous evaluation and careful surgical planning to arrive at the most safe and effective solution to meet your objectives.
- Breast surgery is done under light general anesthesia which is delivered via a breathing tube.
- Dr. Rad works with a board certified anesthesiologist and performs surgery only in an AAAASF accredited surgery center.
What to Expect
- Mild to moderate discomfort is common and is easily controlled with pain medications.
- Recovery lasts 2 weeks.