In skilled hands, breast aesthetic surgery is safe and requires little recovery time. Dr. Rad particularly enjoys breast aesthetics due the artistry and meticulous attention to detail that is required. His procedures range from breast augmentation to breast lift, or even combinations of the two. Each patient has unique anatomy, healing ability, lifestyle and personal goals – therefore, cookie cutter approaches won’t do. Dr. Rad customizes each patient’s treatment plan uniquely, an approach that serves his patients well so that they may enjoy their results for a lifetime.
More surgery is not better. Therefore, Dr. Rad’s approach involves determining which aesthetic procedures offer the least invasive method to address a patient’s concerns. Dr. Rad is expert in the following procedures:
- Vertical Pattern Breast Lift is ideal to elevate mild to moderately low nipple position and to restore the natural fullness of breasts.
- Wise Pattern Breast Lift is ideal to elevate severely low nipple position and to restore the natural fullness of breasts.
- Breast Reduction is best for patients with disproportionately large breasts despite having an ideal body weight.
- Breast Augmentation is effective for increasing breast size as long as the nipple position is ideal (not ptotic or “droopy”).
- Breast Lift with Augmentation is effective for increasing breast size and raising a droopy nipple position.
- Tuberous Breast Correction is effective to correct severe breast asymmetry from an inherited condition.