- With age, after pregnancy, or from an inherited asymmetry, a woman’s breasts may deflate and sag. As a results, her clothing may no longer fit and she may suffer from poor body image.
- Round Silicone implants and Teardrop Silicone implants are the gold standard options to increase the volume of the breasts.
- Breast Augmentation + Lift restores the volume while also elevating the nipples back to a normal and symmetric position.
- Inherited breast asymmetry called Tuberous Breasts can be corrected in 2 stages.
- In the presence of abdominal skin or muscle laxity, a Mommy Makeover is a popular option to restore a woman’s post-pregnancy body to her pre-pregnancy proportion.
- Dr. Rad routinely places the incision in the natural under-fold of the breast, creates a pocket either above or below the chest muscle and then places either Round Implants or Teardrop Implants.
- Breast augmentation with FDA-approved implants is safe and lasts decades.
- Breast augmentation is done under light general anesthesia which is delivered via a breathing tube.
- Dr. Rad works with a board certified anesthesiologist and performs surgery only in an AAAASF accredited surgery center.
What to Expect:
- This is an outpatient surgery taking approximately 1 hour to perform.
- Temporary mild to moderate discomfort is common and is easily controlled with pain medications.