Breast Lift + Reduction
- Age, significant weight loss and anatomical changes related to pregnancy can lead to atrophy of the breast tissue, loss of skin elasticity and breast deflation. As a result, women may suffer poor body image and difficulty wearing clothes. Dr. Rad addresses this with Breast Lift surgery.
- Alternatively, some women are born with large breasts that are disproportionate to the rest of their bodies and as a result suffer neck discomfort, poor body image and difficulty wearing clothes or performing exercise. Dr. Rad addresses this with Breast Reduction surgery.
- Vertical Pattern Breast Lift is ideal for mild to moderately low nipple position.
- Wise Pattern Breast Lift is ideal for very low nipple position.
- Breast Augmentation is effective for deflated breasts with normal nipple position.
- Breast Lift with Augmentation is effective for deflated breasts with low nipple position.
How It’s Done
- The breast skin is elevated away from the underlying breast tissue and nipple, the breast tissue is sculpted and the skin redraped.
- In the ‘vertical’ pattern technique, the scar is in the form of a lollipop as it encircles the areola and runs down the center of the breast. In the ‘Wise’ pattern technique, the lollipop scar meets the under-fold scar beneath the breast.
- In Dr. Rad’s hands, breast lift surgery is very safe and unparalleled results are achievable.
- Breast lift and reduction surgery is done under light general anesthesia delivered by a board certified anesthesiologist in an AAAASF accredited surgery center.
What to Expect
- This is a low-risk, outpatient procedure that involves very little pain or discomfort.
- Return back to work in 1-2 weeks, depending on the speed of healing, is normal.