- With age, the eyelid and eyebrow tissues sag and create a sad or fatigued appearance.
- For a balanced and harmonious improvement of the eye region it is critical to address both a low eyebrow position and excess eyelid skin.
- Upper Blepharoplasty is an in-office procedure designed to contour the upper eyelids.
- Brow Lift and/or Lower Blepharoplasty may also be needed for a comprehensive result.
- Collagen-stimulating treatments such as Laser restore skin elasticity
- An eyelid-focused Skincare regimen delays the need for surgery.
- Professional Makeup Artistry can mask the signs of aging around the eye.
- In Dr. Rad’s hands, eyelid surgery is safe and involves very low risk.
- Dr. Rad may require medical and ophthalmology clearance prior to anesthesia and surgery for precaution.
What to Expect
- Surgery involves very little discomfort. Mild bruising and temporary swelling are normal and resolve quickly.
- While healing and recovery will be different for each patient, return to work or going to social outings about 5-7 days after surgery is common.